Saturday, July 14, 2012

Countdown till The Dark Knight Rises

6 MORE DAYS!!!
Batman fans rejoice we are in the single digits! Seems like The Dark Knight Rises is sneaking up on us fast! Ok somedays it feels like geez why isnt out in theaters yet? But it will be here soon I must admit though I'm going insane from the wait no amount of anything Batman can satisfy me yet until I quench my Dark Knight Rises thirst!
What are yall's thoughts about The Dark Knight Rises so far?
What do you think is going to be your favorite part of it all?
Leave your answers in your comments! :D
Stay safe and stay sane wouldn't want to end up in Arkham would we?!

1 comment:

  1. So far it looks good, but I have tried not to watch anything about it except the first two trailers but I know I am going to see it.
    I'm not sure what will be my favorite part, considering that it is going to be almost 3 hours long, there will be a lot to like. :D
    From some of the early comments by the critics after the pre-screening it looks like it is not going to disappoint.

    -James

    ReplyDelete